Friday, January 6, 2017

My 16 Favourite New Adult and Adult Books of 2016

~Check out my other favourite books of 2016!~

As I mentioned in my favourite YAs post, it was hard to narrow down my favourites from last year. I attempted to make a 'top 16 of 16' post, but I just couldn't do it. I read way too many great books last year! So I did a Fave 16 for YA and now a Fave 16 for NA and Adult. 
 
My 16 Favourite New Adult and Adult Books of 2016

  • Fly With Me and Into the Blue by Chanel Cleeton
  • A Brit on the Side by Brenda St John Brown
  • The One That Got Away, Six Month Rule, and Three Simple Words by AJ Pine
  • Out of Frame and Overexposed by Megan Erickson
  • The Architect of Song by AG Howard
  • Without Borders by Amanda Heger
  • The Turning Point by Marie Meyer
  • One True Loves by Taylor Jenkins Reid   
  • A Place in the Sun by RS Grey
  • The Hating Game by Sally Thorne
  • The Rule Book by Jennifer Blackwood
  • A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J Maas (I know this one is usually categorized as YA, but I consider it NA)

Did you read many New Adult or Adult books in 2016? Do you have any favourites? Have you read any of the books on my list?
http://sweetmarie-83.blogspot.ca/p/about-me.html
http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4690637

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Ramblings of a Daydreamer! I love hearing what you have to say, and I appreciate every single comment. I hope to see you here again soon! ♥
~Marie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...